MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data controller, purposes and legal basis
In accordance with the applicable regulations, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the national provisions relating to information technology, files and freedoms, the Company, as the data controller, collects and processes your personal data.
– On the basis of the management of the Site for the following purposes:
- hosting the Site
- carrying out the maintenance of the Site
– On the basis of the legitimate interest of the Company to carry out commercial prospecting and allow users to contact the Company:
- the Company collects the following data: name, first name and e-mail of the user: https://bluepearlenergy.com/contacts
- a free field is also offered to the user to provide information on his request
– On the basis of the Company’s legitimate interest in recruiting new professionals and allowing candidates to contact the Company:
- the Company collects the following data: surname, first name and e-mail of the user: https://bluepearlenergy.com/contacts
- a free field is also offered to the user to provide information on his application
- Compulsory nature of the data
The compulsory nature of the personal data requested is indicated by the Company by means of an asterisk on the Data collection forms. Without this personal data, the Company will not be able to respond to the user’s request.
- Date sources
The data is collected directly from users based on information submitted by users in the course of their use of the Site.
- Recipients of the data
The data is intended for use by the Company and the Company’s internal employees involved in the management of the Site. It will also be communicated to the technical service providers in charge of the hosting, maintenance and support of the Site.
It may also be communicated to any administrative, judicial or supervisory authority that benefits from a right of communication based on a legislative provision within the framework of a French or European administrative or judicial procedure, at their request.
- Data retention periods
Personal data is kept by the Company for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes specified above, plus, where applicable, the legal and regulatory time limits in France and Europe.
- Data Protection Officer, users’ rights and how to exercise them
The Company has appointed a data protection officer whom the user can contact using the contact details given in this Article.
In accordance with the RGPD and the national provisions relating to data processing, files and freedoms and subject to the conditions laid down by these regulations for the exercise of these rights, the user has a right of access, a right of rectification, a right to erasure, as well as the right to portability of his personal data.
The user also has the right to request the limitation of the processing that concerns him or her and the right to oppose, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, the processing of his or her data, including profiling. Finally, the User has the right, in accordance with the national provisions relating to data processing, files and freedoms, to organise the fate of his or her personal data post-mortem.
These rights can be exercised by sending a letter, either by post to the Company, Blue Pearl Energy, Data Protection Officer, at 42 rue de Maubeuge, 75009 Paris, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), if he/she believes that the processing operations described infringe his/her rights https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
HYPERLINKS AND COOKIES
The Site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorisation of the Company. The Company shall not assume any responsibility for the content or operation of such links or sites.
- What is a cookie or tracker?
A “cookie” is a small information file sent to the user’s browser and stored within the user’s terminal (e.g. computer, smartphone). This file includes information such as the user’s domain name, the user’s Internet service provider, the user’s operating system, and the date and time of access.
- track navigation on our site, adapt its functionalities and compile statistics to improve the performance and quality of our services;
- personalise and share content on social networks;
- offer targeted advertising and tailored communications.
- to measure the audience of our sites in order to be able to improve the contents, services and offers on a daily basis, and
- to secure the Site so that content, services and offers can be accessed in complete security.
- What types of cookies or tracers are used on the Site?
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the site. They are used to remember choices and preferences on an account and to provide features that make the site easier to use. They are also used to improve the performance and security of the site.
- Audience cookies.
- Advertising cookies.
- How to accept or decline cookies?
- When accessing the Site, a “pop-up” cookie allows the user to accept or refuse all cookies, or to express a choice by category of cookies subject to prior consent. As long as this consent is not given, these cookies are deactivated by default and are not installed on the user’s terminal.
- It is possible to continue browsing by closing the cookies pop-up without making a choice, so no cookies are deposited on the user’s terminal.
- It is possible to configure your choices by cookie category. The “Configure” button brings up a configuration screen that allows you to see the categories of cookies used on the Site, and to select the cookies that you accept or refuse. This second screen also gives access to information on the cookies we use and their usefulness.
- It is possible to withdraw consent or modify choices at any time by clicking on the “Cookie Management” icon at the bottom left of the Site.
- The choices are kept for a period of 36 months.
APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
Any dispute relating to the use of the Site is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.